[Cccnfbw] amphitheater

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at msn.com
Mon Sep 28 16:20:00 UTC 2009

Whew.  That's great.

Kaye
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Robert Sellers
  To: 'Clark County Chapter, NFB of Washington List'
  Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 11:30 PM
  Subject: [Cccnfbw] amphitheater

  Hi CCC list,

  The last Amphitheater event was held last night. It will be  2 or 3 weeks before we get our portion for the last 2 events, but  it is an estimate on my part, our chapter made about $2,500 to $3,000. We were fortunate that we had some very committed volunteers and excellent managers. We have been invited back for next year’s Amphitheater season.

  As we discussed in our last chapter meeting. Dout t., Paula and myself  are making plans  for the appreciation dinner recognizing the volunteers who have assisted our chapter. We will try and keep the chapter informed as to the details.  What we do know, is that, we want it before the end of October.

  Bob sellers

  Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
  Checked by AVG.

  To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Cccnfbw:
  http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/cccnfbw_nfbnet.org/kkipp123%40msn.com