[Cccnfbw] amphitheater

Robert Sellers robertsellers500 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 28 06:30:14 UTC 2009

Hi CCC list,

The last Amphitheater event was held last night. It will be  2 or 3 weeks
before we get our portion for the last 2 events, but  it is an estimate on
my part, our chapter made about $2,500 to $3,000. We were fortunate that we
had some very committed volunteers and excellent managers. We have been
invited back for next year’s Amphitheater season.

As we discussed in our last chapter meeting. Dout t., Paula and myself  are
making plans  for the appreciation dinner recognizing the volunteers who
have assisted our chapter. We will try and keep the chapter informed as to
the details.  What we do know, is that, we want it before the end of
October.

Bob sellers

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.