[NFBWATlk] FW: [cfb-discuss] Join Us for the A Salute to Summer Virtual Talent Show in Support of the Pacific Training Centre for the Blind and Camp Bowen

Mary Ellen gabias at telus.net
Wed May 19 22:50:49 UTC 2021

Two organizations are banding together to create training opportunities in British Columbia.  They are the Pacific Training Centre and the Camp Bowen Division.  Now combined into the Canadian Organization of the Blind and Deafblind, they’re engaged in fund raising to purchase property as a home for their training services.  This is an invitation to participate in a fund raiser.