[NFBWATlk] Reminder: NFB of WA Senior Seminar "Losing Vision, Taking Charge" 3/27/21

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 22:33:26 UTC 2021

Hello all,

Remember that tomorrow our Senior's group is putting on their first
mini-seminar. You don't want to miss it! Discussion topics will
include:

Accessible Pharmacy
Hadley Resources
Various Senior  Organizational Groups
Dual Sensory Loss
Non-24 education

As you can see, we have a packed agenda. We will also hear from Robert
Lesly Newman, VP of the Senior Blind Division of the NFB.

Mark your calendars! Tell you friends! Now, here is the important info:

Time: Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 11:00am

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87691518396?pwd=QzBOUmZST1AyVXFUOVl1MmVXbHlzdz09

Meeting ID: 876 9151 8396
Passcode: 630640
Smart Phone Users Use One tap mobile. Just tap on the link below and
let your mobile device do all the work!
+12532158782,,87691518396#,,,,*630640# US (Tacoma)

Using a land line? Just dial in using this phone number and enter the
meeting ID and Password when prompted.
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 876 9151 8396
Passcode: 630640