[NFBWATlk] Upcoming Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 06:24:37 UTC 2021

National Federation of the Blind of Washington

Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting

Join us on Saturday March 20th

from 10:00 am to Noon on Zoom.

Please join us at the following link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88386659625?pwd=MmF6bjJ0RWNTdEY3SnpJSjJXWEhsUT09

We will have a full, fun, and interactive meeting with information on:

*      Chapter team building and get-to-know-you activities.

*      State of the State Affiliate: Marci Carpenter, NFBW President

*      Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine, you may now be eligible!

*    Legal Action in the NFB, By: Al Elia.

*    A fun self-care challenge, by: Shannon Donahue.

*      Helping us plan the future of our chapter.

*      Chapter Membership.

*      Announcements of upcoming NFB special meetings and events.

*      .and much more!

Let's all work together to make this our best year yet and continue bringing
in new members!

Please reach out to chapter president Jim Portillo at portillo.jim at gmail.com
<mailto:portillo.jim at gmail.com>  with any questions you may have.

We hope the luck of the Irish will bring you to our meeting-ey!?!

Additional Call in Information:

Meeting ID: 883 8665 9625
Passcode: 573725
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,88386659625#,,,,*573725# US (Tacoma)