[NFBWATlk] Reminder of Members at Large Chapter meeting on Thursday March 11 @ 8pm

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 00:28:39 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Do you remember what you were doing a year ago? Things have changed.
However, a constant in our lives is the National Federation of the
Blind of Washington’s Members at Large Chapter meeting. This month we
are happy to meet again on Thursday evening at 8pm.  We will have a
number of items to discuss. We will even have a short educational
presentation on Non-24, what it is, how it affects people and some
solutions.

We are introducing a new piece at the end of our meetings. What is
your favorite “Life Hack”? It can be blindness related or just
something for everyone. At the end of the meeting we will offer an
opportunity for a *QUICK* hint or tip. We will keep it to three per
meeting right now. If you don’t get a chance to share this time, keep
it in mind for our next meeting. Who knows, it might just spark an
idea for future chapter meetings!

Below is the Zoom meeting information. A quick tip, we will keep the
meeting ID and password the same for future meetings.

We look forward to Thursday evening!

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Members at Large Chapter
206-854-3025

Topic: NFBW Members At Large
Time: Thursday evening March 11 @ 8pm

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81030669502?pwd=dEJTWjRQeXRzdjF5THk1NUlCVG90dz09

Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,81030669502#,,,,*823589# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 810 3066 9502
Passcode: 823589