[NFBWATlk] Landmark Hotel Orcas Island

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 18:04:56 UTC 2021

Hey Allison, Sorry this happened. I'd also consider sending an email to the
National Association of Guide Dog Users list. The part about the hotel
trying to use the airlines new documentation requirement as an excuse to
ask for paperwork is concerning. I think the NAGDU board would be
interested to know that this is already occurring.

A Yelp/Trip Advisor review could be useful as well, particularly mentioning
that they apparently don't clean their comforters during a pandemic...

Mike