[NFBWATlk] Ivan Weich, … Fire fighter?

kkipp123 at gmail.com kkipp123 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 15:41:49 UTC 2021

Yeah.  Nice work indeed!

Kaye

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Bennett Prows via NFBWATlk
Sent: Saturday, June 19, 2021 8:32 AM
To: Merribeth Greenberg via NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bennett Prows <bjprows at comcast.net>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] Ivan Weich, … Fire fighter?

Hi everyone,

I was reading Newsline’s papers this morning, and I found in the Kitsap Sun, that Ivan Weich our own NFB member was at least a witness to a house fire in his neighborhood. The article was in the paper dated today in Newsline, but the actual article was updated on June 18. The fire occurred Wednesday, and he emailed me about it. He was quoted and provided information for the paper, as well as bringing a fire extinguisher to the conflagration.

Nice work, Ivan!

/s/

Bennett Prows