[NFBWATlk] COVID-19 Education Workshop - Some Slots Left

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Wed Jan 27 19:16:58 UTC 2021

From: Heather Melendez - DBSC <AdminAssistant at seattledbsc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2021 10:45 AM
To: DBSC Info <info at seattledbsc.org>
Subject: COVID-19 Education Workshop - Some Slots Left

COVID-19 Education Workshop

GOOD NEWS! We still have few time slots left. Email now to reserve your time slot!

DBSC will host a COVID-19 education workshop for the DeafBlind Community. We will explain:

* what is COVID-19

* how to prevent against COVID-19

* share information on COVID-19 vaccines.

There are two different options on how to attend the COVID-19 education workshop:

* Option 1: ZOOM. Monday, February 8, 2021.

Length: 40 minutes. Please email Jennifer Hess at: Jhess at seattledbsc.org<mailto:Jhess at seattledbsc.org> to reserve your time slot for Zoom.

* Option 2: One-on-one in-person. Wednesday, February 10, 2021. Length: 40 minutes. Please email Jennifer Hess at Jhess at seattledbsc.org<mailto:Jhess at seattledbsc.org>   to reserve your time slot for one-on-one in-person workshop.

If you have questions or concerns about the COVID-19 education workshop, please contact jhess at seattledbsc.org<mailto:jhess at seattledbsc.org>.

Thank you!

*The DeafBlind Service Center (DBSC) will be closed to the public until further notice. PLEASE NOTE that we will be working remotely to continue to serve our community. Please contact: info at seattledbsc.org<mailto:info at seattledbsc.org> or call: 206.323.9178 for assistance. Thank You.*

Heather Melendez

Administrative Assistant

DeafBlind Service Center

1620 18th Ave. Suite #200