[NFBWATlk] Have your transportation story included in our storymap

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 19:53:01 UTC 2021

Thanks, Anna, so much for presenting to our at-large chapter.  I am hoping you will receive many more stories for the project.

I am asking anyone on the list who may be involved in their county's transit advisory body to have her as a presenter.  She will b scheduled to do this with Skagit Transit.

Thanks again.

Judy