[NFBWATlk] Washington seminar fact sheets and issue training sessions

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 14 21:00:46 UTC 2021

Dear Members,

Please find links below to the fact sheets for the 2021 NFB Washington Seminar, our annual national event to educate Congress about our legislative priorities. This year’s event will take place from Monday, February 8 to Thursday, February 11. I recently learned that the two training sessions listed are open to anyone. You should plan on attending one of these meetings however, since the first session is tonight which is short notice, we will also be scheduling a session for NFB of Washington members later in January. Members of the NFB Advocacy and Policy staff will attend our affiliate meeting to answer questions you may have about the 4 issues for this year in case you cannot attend on of the two national trainings. Stay tuned for more information about this and bout other Washington Seminar details.

Marci