[NFBWATlk] Reminder for romorrow's meeting

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 20:29:17 UTC 2021

Hello All,

Hope everyone has had a good week so far. 2021 Washington Seminar is a
little different than previous years. Usually we have all of our
meetings completed by the end of the seminar. This year, with meetings
via Zoom, we have a couple more scheduled this week and next.

Tomorrow Here is the schedule for our meeting
2/18/21	11:00 AM	District 1	ATAA	Jacob S.
			Medical	Suzy P
			Voting	Ben P.
			Web Access	Crystal J.

The Zoom information is as follows:

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82403885199?pwd=dkhueGtGNVlDSVVUQklnanFFSk5XUT09

Meeting ID: 824 0388 5199
Passcode: 170158
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,82403885199#,,,,*170158# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 824 0388 5199
Passcode: 170158
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kddNC9yTE7

If you have agreed to talk about an initiative and can’t make the
meeting, please let us know ASAP.

Looking forward to everyone’s participation!

Kris Colcock