[NFBWATlk] Washington Seminar Informational Meetings

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:47:05 UTC 2021

We will be sure to get a schedule out when everything is finalized. Thursday nights meeting will focus more on the affiliate specific business while the 430 meeting is fax sheet and issue focused. Of course there will be some bleed overs but we’re trying to be respectful of everybody’s time.

Kris

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock