[NFBWATlk] Sad News

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 03:04:22 UTC 2021

I was very sad to hear this. Doug was very welcoming to me when I first joined the organization. H and I’ve worked well together while he was the Seattle chapter treasurer before he became the affiliate Treasurer. He was always friendly and kind. He and Nancy friended my parents during an Alaska cruise. I remember him fondly and glad that he is no longer in discomfort.
I know his crossing the rainbow bridge was peaceful and he was greeted by many on the other side!

Kriscolcock

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock