[NFBWATlk] 2020 NFB of Washington convention agenda update

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Tue Oct 27 22:17:57 UTC 2020

Apparently the actual agenda attachment and the link to James Gashel’s bio did not appear the first time.

We are pleased to present the agenda for our 2020 National Federation of the Blind of Washington convention. All Zoom links are included. We are excited to have you join us at our first virtual convention.

I would like to thank the members of our Convention Planning Committee who have helped to put together what I believe will be an exciting convention. They are: Convention Committee Chair Corey Grandstaff, Kris Colcock, Isaac Heiman, Jim Portillo, Jennifer Gandarias, Deja Powell, Gary Mackenstadt and Nikki Palm.

Members who have paid dues and registered for convention are eligible to vote at convention and will receive the voting phone number as well as instructions on enrolling to vote. Voting will be available by text or phone.

Click here to read about James Gashel, our National Representative: https://www.nfb.org/about-us/le <https://www.nfb.org/about-us/le>
I am so excited to be with all of you for our 2020 state convention November 6-8!

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>

The National Federation of the Blind of Washington is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of blind Washingtonians. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives we want.