[NFBWATlk] Happy Thanksgiving

maurice Mines maurice at maurice-amines.com
Thu Nov 26 07:54:50 UTC 2020

I'd like to wish everyone who might know in Washington state I happy and safe Thanksgiving.
I know that I read quite a bit without posting anything. Because I don't get a chance to read the list until it is quite late, or so early that had coffee yet. But please know I am definitely reading things. Again happy Thanksgiving to all.

Sincerely Maurice Mines.