[NFBWATlk] Come trivia with us

Nikki Palm nikkirae83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 21:27:29 UTC 2020

Do you love trivia? Do you have cat like reflexes? Or can you at least raise
your hand on Zoom super-fast? If so, this message is for you. The Clark
County Chapter will be holding a virtual trivia night on December 4th at 7
O'clock pm. We have 5 slots left. Hurry and grab your spot today before they
all fill up. All it takes to enter is a $15 donation. The winner splits the
night's earnings with the chapter. Contact me for more information or to
enter to play. Contact information will be listed below. Get your game face
on and let's get ready to trivia!

Nikki Palm

Email: nikkirae83 at gmail.com <mailto:nikkirae83 at gmail.com>

Cell: 360-703-8641