[NFBWATlk] Convention.

humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sun Nov 8 21:21:55 UTC 2020

Hello All,

I could agree no more. This convention was completely amazing! 😊  Compared to the other NFBW conventions I have attended in person, this was by far the best. Perhaps because I was wearing my PJs at home and didn't have to wake up at 6:00 AM to try to find my way around and get lost in a bar area instead of a breakfast area of a hotel? Maybe. But I really enjoyed it 😊

I personally really love this virtual format because I could do things that otherwise I wouldn't be able to do in an in-person convention. But that's just me.

Good job to everybody who put this together. President Carpenter, thanks for your awesomeness. And congratulations Jim Portillo, my friend, for being the Vice President Elect for this year.

Thanks to everybody else. Have an awesome day, and will see you again soon. Let's live the lives we want!