[NFBWATlk] Blind Parent session is tomorrow

Jenelle Landgraf jenlandgraf at msn.com
Fri Nov 6 23:27:50 UTC 2020

Where is the link to the session?

________________________________
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> on behalf of Nikki Palm via NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 5, 2020 12:25 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Nikki Palm <nikkirae83 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] Blind Parent session is tomorrow

Hello everyone,

Who’s ready for convention? I know I am. There is a Blind Parent session
Friday afternoon from 3:30-4:30. During this time, there will be a panel
discussing hot topics pertaining to blind parents. Some things that will be
covered include parenting during Covid, virtual and hybrid learning, tips
and tricks for all parents and much more. Featured on the panel will be
Jenell Landgraf, a mother from Washington, Matthew Hines, an educational
representative and Scott Wilson, a father from Florida. There will be time
for questions and answers at the end. Come connect with other blind parents
and learn about things you can add to your tool belt of resources. See you
all tomorrow.