[NFBWATlk] Job Seeker Seminar is tomorrow!

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:47:29 UTC 2020

Hello All!

Tomorrow starts our NFBW Virtual State Convention!  This is our
affiliate's first virtual convention and it has shaped up to be a very
interesting event. Friday morning starts off with our Job Seeker
Seminar. If you are looking for work, thinking about owning your own
business or need some tips on revamping your resume you will want to
be there. We will also have a panel discussion on how the work place
has changed due to COVID-19, the challenges it has created and how our
members have overcome them!

Check it out!

Job Seeker Agenda:

10:05  “Want a Job? What Employers Need From You."
By Dick Davis, Chair
NFB Employment Committee

10:45 “Success Through Self Employment”
Jim Hemmen, BEP Manager, Wa State Department of Services for the Blind

11:20 Employment in 2020, Sarah McMullen, gettinghired.com

11:45 The Resume Tools for Your Toolbox :Employable Traits
By: Bianca Moreiras, CEO
Bianca Moreiras and Associates
Since 2004 Bianca Moreiras has been coaching and developing
individuals to attain and achieve what they once thought was
impossible in their business, career search and in their lives.
Visit our website for more information: www.biancamoreiras.com

12:20pm: Changing Work Environments due to COVID-19 Panel discussion
	Michael Mello, Accessibility Program Manager, Google
Humberto Avila,  Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments (TSVI)
Crystal Jones, Support Delivery PM, Microsoft
Doug Trimble, Orientation and Mobility Instructor, Wa State School for the Blind
Noel Nightingale, Attorney

 Zoom Link:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84141394029?pwd=dUtwQ1JTOW1EYVVneU5KbDdvVmJNQT09
Meeting ID: 841 4139 4029
Passcode: 343887
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,84141394029#,,,,,,0#,,343887# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)