[NFBWATlk] My health update

Fri May 1 19:30:30 UTC 2020

Les,

With all the others, my thoughts and prayers are with you. Don't let it get you down, you're a positive force around here, so stay positive, and we will too. Hang in there buddy!

/s/

Bennett prows
-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Leslie Fitzpatrick via NFBWATlk
Sent: Friday, May 1, 2020 8:58 AM
To: 'NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List' <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Leslie Fitzpatrick <lfitz50 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] My health update

Hello group I just want to make a relative quick post to let you know that I had some tests ran yesterday and they discovered that I had a mild stroke sometime this last week. I  have both carotid arteries are blocked one 80 percent and the other 75 percent blocked. I am seeing a surgeon today to see what the next step is. So prayers please.

Les Fitzpatrick

Piano Technician

Ham call sign K5FPT