[NFBWATlk] COVID-19 Information and Resource Call

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 29 00:03:26 UTC 2020

Hello,

As blind people we can face extra barriers in accessing information and resources during this pandemic. You are invited to join a Zoom conference call meeting for the blind community to ask blindness related COVID-19 questions and share resources. This call will take place tomorrow, March 29, at 7:30 PM Pacific. You do not need to be and NFB member to join this meeting. Parents of blind children are also welcome to participate. You can use the information below to join the meeting. This meeting can be accessed via landline, cell phone, computer or the Zoom app. Please share this email with anyone else you think might be interested in participating. If you use a landline to join the call you must enter the meeting ID.

As a community we can help each other navigate these difficult times.

Topic: NFBW COVID-19 Information and Resource Call