[NFBWATlk] Scheduling a zoom meeting times

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 04:44:06 UTC 2020

Sent from my iPhone Hello all!

Hope you are all doing well, staying home and staying healthy. I want to let you know that we are having to change how we schedule the zoom conference calls. more and more meetings are being conducted using Zoom. This means that we have to plan a little bit more. I am now requesting a two week lead time to schedule your zoom conference calls.

Sunday evenings are very popular. As of today, we have our COVID 19 information call scheduled for Sunday evening starting at 7:30. in a couple of weeks we will have our State board meeting. The second Thursday is when the members at large chapter uses the zoom account. I know that the Seattle chapter in Clark County chapters want to use the zoom platform for board calls and probably chapter meetings for April.

Wynne we can coordinate this means there are no conflicts. Also if you were going to have a recurring meeting, for example a board meeting every month on the same day of the month, you can set that up with me and you will have the same password for six months.

Finally, if you are recording your meetings that is fine. However we do have a limited amount of space in the cloud. This means that recordings will stay on the cloud for a maximum of two months. Then they will be deleted. You can always download a copy of the file to your computer if you wish to do this for your records.

If you have any questions, please contact me. Thank you for your understanding as we adjust to the new demands needed at this point in time. Everyone stay healthy!

Kris Colcock

206-854-3025