[NFBWATlk] PAC Plan

Denise Mackenstadt cane.travel at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 00:44:09 UTC 2020

This is from Denise Mackenstadt your state PAC chair.  I want to encourage Washingtonians to join or increase your PAC contribution.  It is so easy this year.  Just go to nfb.org/pac <http://nfb.org/pac> to fill out the form.  After submitting your form a staff person will contact you to get your financial information.   You can also call 877-632-2722 <tel:877-632-2722>. You will leave a message and again a staff person will call you so you can give your information.  The PAC fund as Scott LaBarre said is put towards our NFB operations.  This includes our operating expenses, Convention expenses, sending National Representative to state conventions.  If you have any problems or need more information contact me at cane.travel at gmail.com <mailto:cane.travel at gmail.com> or at 206-419-9555 <tel:206-419-9555>. Go to the pack “table” and sign up.