[NFBWATlk] First day.

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 10:55:25 UTC 2020

But the adventures that happen getting lost.... when you have the time to enjoy them can be fun. When you actually have to be somewhere can be frustrating. This is quite unique and different. I miss many things but I am enjoying the information!

Kris

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock