[NFBWATlk] Coming through with emoji-snacks for the convention.

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Jul 14 23:26:51 UTC 2020

Wow! What a busy first day. It was good to see several of you in some of the same seminars such as membership, Facebook and Amazon. But now it’s time for dinner and drinks! So here you go!

🥗🍤🍡🍻🥂🍹

See you tomorrow!
Kris

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock