[NFBWATlk] Reminder for Members at Large Meeting

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 19:00:23 UTC 2020

I want to thank everyone who joined us on the call last night. It was very well attended and a lot of fun! Have a great convention and feel free to join us next month when we talk about our convention experiences.

Kriscolcock

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock