[NFBWATlk] Enroll to vote

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 9 21:35:40 UTC 2020

Get ready to be in the room where it happens!

Are you a member of the National Federation of the Blind of Washington and did you register for our national convention? If you answered yes to both of these questions it’s time to make sure you are enolled to vote at our virtual convention next week. You have received instructions about how to enroll to vote. If you have any questions about voting enrollment or you have any problems with the system please contact me.

Let’s get out the vote!

Marci

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net

The National Federation of the Blind of Washington is a community of members and friends who believe in the hopes and dreams of blind Washingtonians. Every day we work together to help blind people live the lives we want.

Sent from Marci's iPhone

Sent from Marci's iPhone