[NFBWATlk] Information call for the NFB Washington Seminar

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 21:15:36 UTC 2020

Hello All,

Here is the information regarding our Tuesday evening call for those
who want to get the skinny on the upcoming Washington Seminar. Even if
you are not traveling to Washington D.C. we need your help! While
those of us who travel back and meet with the various representatives
can get the ball rolling, it is all of us here in the state that help
to keep up the momentum!

Join us on Tuesday night and find out the details about the GAIN Act,
the ATA Act and the AIM Act. All of these will benefit Blind
individuals of all ages! Below is the information regarding the call.

*****

Topic: Washington Seminar Q & A
Time: Feb 4, 2020 07:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/632512393?pwd=M0ZKT2ZvTVNNMCs5NERjdlBHcW9sUT09

Meeting ID: 632 512 393
Password: 561437