[NFBWATlk] Merry Christmas!

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 25 22:57:32 UTC 2020

Merry Christmas to you, too.  😊

Judy

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kris via NFBWATlk
Sent: Friday, December 25, 2020 2:14 PM
To: nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org
Cc: Kris <tishgifts at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to all!

The members at large chapter has been a delightful group of people to work with. Personally, I appreciate the opportunity to interact with a large majority of the affiliate spread out across the state of Washington. While the events of 2020 have caused all chapters to meet on a virtual basis, the members at large chapter has been doing that from the beginning. It’s a great way for people who are interested in the affiliate to check us out as well as visiting with members from Vancouver to Sedro Wooley and from Seattle to Spokane.  we also appreciate those who join us from Canada and other states across this nation.  Wishing all of you, your friends and your family a very Merry Christmas!
Kris Colcock
President, NFBW members at large chapter

“To succeed  you have to believe in something with such a passion that it becomes a Reality.”
Dame Anita Roddick
Founder of The Body Shop
www.thebodyshopathome-USA.com/kriscolcock