[NFBWATlk] Thank you all for your support!

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 23:15:39 UTC 2020

I want to take a quick moment and say "THANK YOU" to all those who
helped with the donation drive of the NFBW Members at Large Chapter.
The money that is raised helps us to reach out to other blind
individuals, educate the public regarding blindness, help when we
reach out to our legislators and ensuring blind children receive the
best education and mentoring opportunities.

During this drive we raised $190! We should be proud of this amount
especially considering we are all virtual this year. Everyone who
donated $5 to the chapter had their name put into a drawing for a
Brand New Echo Dot 4th generation. The lucky winners were Denise and
Gary Mackenstadt.

We appreciate the support of the affiliate, friends and family who
donated to the cause. We are looking forward to a fun and fruitful
2021! Remember that you can join the NFB of Washington Members At
Large Chapter meetings every month, the 2nd Thursday of the month
at8:00pm. All of our monthly meetings are helo via Zoom.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Members at Large Chapter