[NFBWATlk] FW: UPDATE: DB Segment on ABC News

Nightingale, Noel Noel.Nightingale at ed.gov
Thu Apr 23 20:17:54 UTC 2020

From: Heather Melendez - DBSC <AdminAssistant at seattledbsc.org>
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2020 1:16 PM
To: DBSC Info <info at seattledbsc.org>
Subject: UPDATE: DB Segment on ABC News

(Please note below an important update about the ABC News segment concerning the deafblind community. Please do not reply to this message. Thank you.)

________________________________
 Due to some schedule scrambling with other ABC features in the pipeline, the story has unfortunately been bumped to air next week. When DBSC receives an update, we will be sure to share that with you. Here is a link to an article relating to that piece, about the deafblind community and COVID-19. Please click the link below.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/facing-coronavirus-deaf-blind-relies-touch/story?id=70274235

*The DeafBlind Service Center (DBSC) will be closed to the public until further notice. PLEASE NOTE that we will be working remotely to continue to serve our community. Please contact: info at seattledbsc.org<mailto:info at seattledbsc.org> or call: 206.323.9178 for assistance. Thank You.*

Heather Melendez

Administrative Assistant

DeafBlind Service Center

1620 18th Ave. Suite #200