[NFBWATlk] April Presidential Release available

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 17:09:06 UTC 2020

Thanks Marci.

One thing I would like to see on here now are written instructions on mask
ideas that you can make at home for when you go out.

I saw someone describing their mask on the news this morning they had made
out of an old T-shirt.

But any cloth or scarf that will cover the nose and mouth that you can keep
in place.  Hair ties or rubber bands are recommended.

Judy

"Embrace each day with His mercies and blessings."