[NFBWATlk] 50/50 drawing at the NFBW State Convention

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 14:48:02 UTC 2019

Sent from my iPhone Are you just about packed for the convention? We are so excited about the upcoming event!

The NFBW members at large chapter will be selling 50/50 raffle tickets at our convention!  tickets are a dollar each board you can get six tickets for just five dollars! The grand prize depends on just how many raffle tickets we sell!

Looking forward to our gathering at the hotel RL in Olympia!

Kris Colcock