[NFBWATlk] King County Residents: Accessible County District Finder?

Cynthia Bennett clb5590 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 04:19:45 UTC 2019

Hi Marci,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I can't get the text information to read with Voiceover on my phone or with JAWS in Chrome. I cannot tell which address the map is showing but I have attempted to check boxes corresponding with different versions of my address. For example, the address I type in is always at the top of the list but the other version I did not type, either with Ave. or Avenue, along with some incorrect addresses are also in a list with checkboxes which I presume checking would highlight that address on the map. In any case, I'm guessing there is something I am doing wrong in getting the correct address to show or there are some differences in accessibility depending on platforms.

Thanks,

Cindy