[NFBWATlk] Registration form

Kaye Kipp kkipp123 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 3 01:09:28 UTC 2019

Thank you.

Kaye

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk [mailto:nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Marci Carpenter via NFBWATlk
Sent: Wednesday, October 02, 2019 6:07 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Marci Carpenter <mjc59 at comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [NFBWATlk] Registration form

Hi Kaye and everyone,

I want to make sure that Kaye’s question, and questions others may have about the registration form, get answered appropriately and by one person. That way we don’t have five different people trying to answer Kaye’s question with five different answers :-) I am working this evening to determine who that person will be. I will post an announcement in a few hours with that information.

Thanks,

Marci

Sent from Marci's iPhone