[NFBWATlk] Reminder: Greater Seattle Chapter Meeting this Saturday

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 05:41:58 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Our November chapter meeting will take place this Saturday from 10:00am-12:00pm at City University, 521 Wall Street. Our agenda includes a debrief on our state convention which took place earlier this month, a chapter spotlight by one of our members, a state update including plans for the upcoming Washington Seminar, and updates and discussion of local issues affecting blind people including scooter share. This will be the last chapter meeting of the year, as we will have our holiday party in December.

Lunch after the meeting will be at Cyclops, 2421 2nd Ave.

Hope to see you there, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Mike Forzano

Greater Seattle Chapter President