[NFBWATLK] Financial assistance for national convention

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed May 15 19:05:52 UTC 2019

We have a new process four handling requests for financial assistance for the NFB national convention. Anyone seeking assistance should send an email with their request to me at mjc59 at comcast.net. A committee will then review all requests. Requests should contain information about which expenses assistance is being sought, estimated costs and the names of those requesting assistance (yourself, family, etc.). Anyone seeking assistance who has not already received something from Treasurer Corey Grandstaff must send me an email in order to be approved for funds, even if we have already spoken over the phone about your request.

The deadline for requesting financial assistance for the NFB national convention from our affiliate is Friday, May 24, 2019.

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
Sent from Marci's iPhone