[NFBWATLK] National convention

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Thu May 9 15:31:31 UTC 2019

It is great to have that feeling of excitement and anticipation building again. I agree with Marci. It is exciting to see families going to this convention. Families and children, to me, represent life, living and growth in the organization. This is going to be a great year!

Kris

Sent from my iPhone