[NFBWATLK] National scholarship winner

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Thu May 9 05:07:59 UTC 2019

We have a national scholarship winner from Washington state! It is Jenelle Landgraf from Leavenworth. She was a 2017 NFB of Washington scholarship winner and taught a yoga breakout session at last year‘s convention. We are very excited for Jenelle. Her husband and children will also be attending the national. convention.

To all those who applied that we’re not selected as finalists, please apply again next year and apply for state scholarships (application out next week). Many national scholarship winners applied more than once before they received a scholarship. We had many outstanding applicants from Washington State this year.

Sent from Marci's iPhone