[NFBWATLK] Seattle Lighthouse Job Announcement!

Kevin Daniel kdaniel29 at ymail.com
Wed May 8 15:13:06 UTC 2019

The Lighthouse is in search of qualified candidates for the Accessibility Manager role at our Seattle location.
The successful Accessibility Manager candidate will support continuous improvement toward accessible equipment, tools, technology, software, and physical environments, at all Lighthouse locations, and for employees and participants in our programs and services.
This position is responsible to implement, track, evaluate, and oversee accommodation requests and accessibility related to vision and hearing, in accordance with Lighthouse policy, industry best practices, and legal accessibility requirements.
To read the full job description and apply, please visit: http://www.lhblind.org and navigate to the Jobs section.
Kevin DanielSr. Director of Recruiting and Employmentkdaniel at lhblind.org