[NFBWATLK] Chapter-At-Large Meeting April 11.

Kristina Colcock tishgifts at gmail.com
Mon May 6 21:06:02 UTC 2019

Thank you Judy for posting this... Just to reiterate, Looking forward
to having you join us!

Hello All,

Join us this Thursday evening, May 9th at 8pm for the National
Federation of the Blind of Washington’s Members At Large Chapter
Meeting. All you need to attend is a phone! We are members of the
National Federation of the Blind of Washington that are spread out
over our wonderful state. Many of us live in areas where chapters have
yet to form, have transportation issues that prevent us from attending
nearby meetings or just want an opportunity to check things out. We
are excited and pleased to have you join our conference call!

When: Thursday, May 9th
Time: Phone lines open at 7:45pm and the meeting starts at 8:00pm
Call: 605-468-8004
Access code: 849246#

We are excited to have guest speakers from Sightless Self Defense with
us this month. They are interested in sharing their program and
philosophy with the group. We will also hear from Marci Carpenter
about state issues and endeavors. Be sure to call in and enjoy the
meeting.

Warmest Regards,
Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Members At Large Chapter
206-854-3025