[NFBWATLK] Renting a car as a blind Washingtonian

Crystal Jones crystal.leann.jones at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 00:04:54 UTC 2019

Luckily, I have had no issue paying for a rental car, so long as I had a licensed driver that met the rental car company‘s policies. I think the bigger issue you will have is finding a car rental for a driver who is only 18 years old. From what I have read, only two states have laws that require rental car companies to rent cars to drivers 18 years or older. For the rest, it is at the companies discretion and Minnie seem to set the age at 21 years old and require additional fees if driver is under 25.

Sent from my iPhone