[NFBWATLK] In-person NFBW board meeting

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 12 03:16:24 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

The National Federation of the Blind of Washington will hold an in person board meeting this Friday, June 14, starting at 5 PM. We will be meeting in Seattle in a private room at a restaurant called Buckley’s in Belltown. Anyone is welcome to join us. This will be a dinner meeting with everyone purchasing their own meal. The address for Buckley’s is 2331 2nd Ave.
We will also have the phone line open. We will be using a Bluetooth speaker but cannot guarantee the sound quality. The call in number and access code are the usual; 615-468-8004 and 849246#.

Marci

Sent from Marci's iPhone