[NFBWATLK] Bard mobile app

Maurice Mines maurice at mauricemines.com
Sat Jan 12 23:43:10 UTC 2019

Hello, it works just fine. I think you might want to check your username and password. I just downloaded a magazine from Bard on my iPhone what does an iPhone 8 plus and did not have any issues. If there are issues with this email I dictated this to the phone using Siri. Not close to my computer at the moment

Sent from Maurice’s iPhone. If you need to get a hold of me, please dial 661-246-3133 and leave your message there. Thank you very much for reading miscommunication. How much your call sign Katie zero I Keio