[NFBWATlk] Members At Large Chapter Meeting this Thursday 8/8/19

Thu Aug 8 19:38:55 UTC 2019

Hi Kris and All NFB of WA Listers,

I appreciate this reminder, and looked at it again just now. For those of you who are football fans, you can still call in, even though the Seahawks are playing the Broncos in the first *preseason game at 7 tonight. Particularly since it is the preseason, just keep the radio volume low, call in to the more important meeting, and you can keep track of the game too. And, remember, the game won't be over much before 10, so we'll be done with the formal meeting of the at large chapter long before that happens. Hope to hear you on the call.

/s/

Bennett Prows

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBWATlk <nfbwatlk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Kristina Colcock via NFBWATlk
Sent: Monday, August 5, 2019 4:24 PM
To: NFB of Washington Talk Mailing List <nfbwatlk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Kristina Colcock <tishgifts at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFBWATlk] Members At Large Chapter Meeting this Thursday 8/8/19

Hello All,

Join us this Thursday night, August 8th at 8:00pm for our monthly meeting!

It has been a couple of months since we chatted! Please join us on Thursday evening, August 8th at 8:00pm to find out what has been going on. We will have a chance to catch up with eachother and hear about the National Convention in Las Vegas. Did you hear about the grasshoppers arriving the day after the convention ended? Who has a story to share?  Did anyone go to a new division meeting? Make new friends? Have an experience that left an impression? Come and join the chat so we can all share!
Call: 605-468-8004
Access number: 8 4 9 2 4 6#
7:45pm the phone lines open so people have a chance to meet and talk a bit before the meeting begins 8:00pm Meeting begins We will hear from our National President and state president, either in person or via a recording 8:30pm We will share our experiences. Nikki Palm and her family went to the National Convention for the first time. Jennelle Landgraph is a National Scholarship Winner and I am looking forward to hearing from her!

9:00pm we will adjourn for the evening.

If you have any questions or wish to contact me, please do so. Looking forward to the phone call on Thursday night!

Kris Colcock
President, NFBW Members At Large Chapter
206-854-3025