[NFBWATlk] thought this was a good read about amazon accessibility

Judy Jones sonshines59 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 1 16:15:19 UTC 2019

Sorry, I couldn't get link to work.

The only main bug I have with Amazon accessibility is why they can't
incorporate total screen reader use for their kindle app for Android.

As it stands now, to get continuous reading, I have to go into text to
speech, choose another TTS for my phone to continue to give me background
notifications while my book is running.  They should have the phone app
screen reader incorporated.

Judy
"Embrace the day with its mercies and blessings."

 thought this was a good read about amazon accessibility

*https://www.forbes.com/sites/peterslatin/2019/07/17/prime-accessibility-flo
p-on-amazon-prime-day/#4967cb3e109e*