[NFBWATLK] Reminder: Greater Seattle Chapter meeting this Saturday

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 15:11:43 UTC 2019

Hi All,

Just a reminder about our chapter meeting this Saturday from
10:00AM-12:00PM at City University, 521 Wall St in Belltown. Come here
about the CSUN Assistive Technology conference attended by several
chapter members. We will also have a chapter spotlight by one of our
members, a state update,  and listen to the presidential release. We
are also planning a social activity for the chapter in the next couple
of months and would like to hear your ideas. As always, a group will
head to lunch after the meeting. Hope to see you there.

Mike Forzano, Greater Seattle Chapter President