[NFBWATLK] room reservations and financial assistance for the NFB of Washington convention

Marci Carpenter mjc59 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 21 21:02:57 UTC 2018

Convention is just 5 weeks away!

October 1 is the deadline for reserving your hotel room at the Hotel RL in Olympia. You can make a reservation:
Online: National Federation of the Blind Booking Link <https://reservations.redlion.com/ibe/details.aspx?hotelID=13753&langID=1&group=NFB11118&hgID=280&currID=0&dt1=6872&nights=3&rooms=1&adults=1&child1=0>
By Phone: 800-733-5466 and mention you are with the National federation of the Blind of WA.
If you need financial assistance to help you attend our convention please contract your chapter President first if you live in an area with a local chapter. If you still need more assistance or you don’t live in an area with a local chapter please contact me. We have some money available to provide convention assistance grants.

Register for the convention at https://www.nfbwconvention.com <https://www.nfbwconvention.com/>

Marci Carpenter, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington
206-604-5507
mjc59 at comcast.net <mailto:mjc59 at comcast.net>