[NFBWATLK] Chapter-At-Large call-in Meeting this coming Thursday.

Kris tishgifts at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 01:41:34 UTC 2018

I am now living on Bainbridge Island. Right across from the high school. Just a half hour ferry ride from Seattle. It’s really nice and much more convenient than where I was living. It’s the difference between being in town and being in a rural area.

Hope everyone is doing well!
206–8 54–3025

Sent from my iPhone